5. Stenungsunds IF last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap: -/-/-/W/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/U/-. IFK Amal last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/D; Handicap:-/-/V/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/U/-/-.
Bet prediction on ml Grebbestads
IFK Amal last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/D; Handicap:-/-/V/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/U/-/-. 5. Stenungsunds IF last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap: -/-/-/W/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/U/-.
Stenungsunds IF win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. For previous scores statistics, IFK Amal win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. 4.
Sweden - Div 2 - N Gtaland stats
In this game the chance that IFK Amal wins is 15.94%, the chance for a draw is 20.74% and the chance for Stenungsunds IF to win this game is 63.32%.
IFK Aamaal vs Stenungsunds IF (25 June 2019)
We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided by third parties and ScoreBing is not responsible for any damages resulting from your using or accessing to this kind of information.
1. Sign In or open account at bet3652. You are required to either have a funded account or to have placed a bet within the last 24 hours3.
IFK ml - Stenungsunds IF Odds
We claim no credit for any associated images posted on the site unless otherwise noted. Disclaimer: SmartBets has no affiliation with the sports teams displayed on site. Images are copyright to their respective owners.
Our tips and predictions are based on mathematical analysis model. Use the tools available on the website: dropping odds, today`s best betting odds or live football scores to maximize your overall profit. Beat the online bookmakers with our daily free football betting tips .
IFK Amal - Stenungsunds
The average of Goals For is 2.1 per match and the average of Goals Against is 1.4 per match. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is Stenungsunds IF-2.0,-2.5; The initial Goals Odds is 3.5,4.0. For the last 5 matches, IFK ml got 0 win, 4 lost and 1 draw with 2 Goals For and 11 Goals Against. Except the history stats of Stenungsunds IF vs IFK ml, ScoreBing also offers predictions and lineups of Stenungsunds IF vs IFK ml, that may help you predict or replay the match. For the last 15 matches, Stenungsunds IF got 7 win, 3 lost and 5 draw with 32 Goals For and 21 Goals Against. The match of Stenungsunds IF vs IFK ml in Sweden 2.div Norra Gtaland is started at 2019-4-19 20:00. The average of Goals For is 0.4 per match and the average of Goals Against is 2.2 per match. The rate of Over Goals is 73%; The rate of Handicap Win is 73%; The rate of win is 47%; The average of corners is 5.3 per match and the rate of Over Corners is 33%. The rate of Over Goals is 60%; The rate of Handicap Win is 20%; The rate of win is -; The average of corners is 4.6 per match and the rate of Over Corners is 100%.
(DisclaimerAny views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com.
IFK ml v Stenungsunds IF Match Stats
After 91 matches played in Sweden - Div 2 - N Gtaland, a total of 324 goals have been scored (3.56 goals per match on average). The menus above provide access to league-level statistics and results analysis for the league, including Sweden - Div 2 - N Gtaland results and scoring stats such as clean sheets, average goals scored and goals conceded in the league.